Monday, April 11, 2011

Exhale

Other than Saturday's heart attack, it was actually a good weekend. Lots of good kid fun, and a wonderful dinner out with friends for my husband's 40th birthday. I'm still a little shaken by what-could-have-been, but trying to get past it. The scariest part, as my husband pointed out, is the total randomness of it all--that no matter what you do and how hard you try to protect your kids, bad shit happens. Even if I had been right there, holding her hand, a car still could have come from nowhere and hit both of us. We are so lucky.

And here we are, 8dpiui. Assuming that Renaissance medicine was incorrect and experiencing a great emotional shock does not spell reproductive doom, I'm now in the thick of the 2ww. I decided to test out the trigger, because apparently I'm bored and have money to burn on HPTs. So I tested on Saturday and got a faint positive (trigger), and tested this morning and got a negative, meaning the trigger is no longer registering (though I still have bloating and sore boobs). Will test again on Wednesday and Friday (or until I get my period, whichever comes first).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home