Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CD7

Very quickly, since I've been up since the crack of dawn and had an exhausting all-day meeting: Everything basically fine at today's ultrasound. I'm assuming my E2 is up since I got a message today to drop Gonal-F dose down to 37.5 IU and come back tomorrow. My husband has observed that I'm starting to get bloated again (gee, thanks honey!). And, for your Phreaky Photo of the day, I give you this, an ultrasound image of my ovaries actually snuggled up together:
(The doctor doing today's ultrasound said, "Oh, they're kissing!") No, that is not normally what they do, they are normally one on either side like everyone else's. I assume this is just living proof of how everything kind of mushes around in there, which is why I'm told it would theoretically be possible for my one (right) tube to pick up an egg from the opposite (left, tubeless) ovary.

WEIRD SHIT.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Wild.

Those look like good eggs, though (okay, that sounds crazy). Please please let one of them be the one.

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It never entered my mind that one ovary might wander over to visit the other.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

Girl, you've either got the hips span of my almost 3 year old or those ovaries are the size of medicine balls! They. Are. Touching!!

That's pretty freakin cool.

9:25 AM  
Blogger May said...

I find that more than mildly disturbing. You've got ovaries, lady!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Antropóloga said...

Honestly that looks uncomfortable!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home