Sunday, February 27, 2011

Benched

CD3 ultrasound this morning revealed my ovaries to be absolutely covered with "enormous corpus luteal cysts," in the words of the doctor. So I have to take the month off to let things settle down. I'm going to try to get a better handle on my work stress in the meantime--I'm certainly not of the "just relax!" school but spending the next 8 days after my IUI with my stomach clenched with stress can't be good, right?

I'm also trying to put things into perspective. Looking around the clinic waiting room this morning, I reminded myself that most of the women in there would give just about anything to have what I have--one healthy child.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Ah, PCOS. What would life be without it?

12:39 AM  
Blogger Antropóloga said...

That's right. One healthy child is a treasure. But I know and you know it's still a rightful disappointment and loss you are feeling now.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I don't even know what to type. You're right, having one child is a blessing beyond words. But ... well.

I hope the month off leads to better things. The best thing.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home