Monday, February 07, 2011

CD8

After three days of 112IU (really more like 100IU, since I've kept the dial a little under the 112.5 mark as directed), my ovaries are "definitely swollen," said Dr. SF (and I'm starting to feel it), but nothing notable yet on ultrasound. Lining good at 8.5 mm. Dr. SF said he'd base the next couple days' dosage on my E2 levels, since that's a better indicator at this point than follicle size. Finally got the call late this afternoon to continue 112IU, come back Wednesday. Onward!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Go follicles go! Nice and even!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Antropologa said...

Wow, I actually have no idea what any of that means. My infertility was more of the endless, years of waiting variety. But it sounds like good news!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Keeping my fingers crossed here.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home