Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Almost missed it

Thanksgiving was my five year bloggiversary! I was traveling for the holiday so I nearly forgot about it. I have come so, so far since those first sad, bitter, frustrated posts. If I had been able to see that exactly five years later I would be updating my blog surrounded by the debris of a sticker- and tiny-animal-obsessed 3.5 year old...it would have been more than I could ever have hoped for.

Our community has come so far in the last five years too. Though I no longer consider myself an active participant in the larger IF blog community, those of you (you know who you are) who were there with me nearly from the beginning, who cheered me on as I did the same for you, who made me feel less alone in that horrible place...you will always be more important to me than I can ever express. I love you guys.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger May said...

5 years? Man, I feel old.

:D

2:19 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Happy Anniversary!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

ILURVYOUTOOMAN!!!

(now reread that again and imagine I'm holding a bottle of wine with only backwash left in it)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Love you too sweetie. Particularly for the 'breastfeeding is hell' companionship.

1:38 PM  
Blogger caramama said...

Happy Blogoversary!

I started my blog on Thanksgiving 3 years ago. It's a good time to start a blog, I think!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home