Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Are you coming to BlogHer?

I say "coming" rather than "going," because, as it happens, BlogHer '10 is happening in my city. I know it's not until August, which is months and months away, but surely some of you are already making plans. I'm probably not going to the conference itself (though I may get a parties-only ticket), but would love to see any of you who are coming to town. So who's going to be here? And who hasn't planned to come yet, but might be tempted by the chance to hang out with ME? ;)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Alexa said...

I'll be there! And I will be there quite early, staying at least a week to visit all my college friends and such, and I would love, love, LOVE to meet you at last! I am also going to be having at least one book party there--definitely one in Manhattan near BlogHer for BlogHer people (pub date is three days after conference, but having books shipped early for event), and probably one in Brooklyn where friends are as well. You must come! And bring lots of accessories that you can change as you mill around, to simulate a crowd...

1:18 PM  
Blogger caramama said...

Well, look at that! BlogHer is only a relatively short drive for me this year. I might actually be able to make it, since there won't be any flight expense.

If I can make it, I absolutely want to get together!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Crystal T. said...

I'm definitely going to try! I think it would be good for me, but I'm worried about the expense of traveling.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Aunt Becky said...

Yes I am coming, yo! Will be hanging with you!

4:23 PM  
Blogger OneTiredEma said...

Figures that THIS is the year that BlogHer is in NYC.
Whatev.
Hope you have a great time though!

6:55 AM  
Blogger MsPrufrock said...

You and Alexa will be in one room, and I'll be over here rotting in another British summer? You two kill me, you really do. I couldn't give a shit about BlogHer, but this you/Alexa thing has me depressed now.

FYI, my word verification is "mufacker". Heh.

6:34 PM  
Blogger statia said...

I'm going.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home