Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nope

Yesterday morning (10dpiui) I woke up feeling distinctly Not Pregnant. A little boob tenderness, but all the other symptoms I've had were basically gone.

Yesterday evening I started spotting, just a little bit.

This morning, even though I knew what the result would be, I took a pregnancy test. The control line came up right away, but I waited the full 3 minutes and did all the things we do, holding the test up to the light, scrutinizing it from every angle, wondering if I saw a shadow of second line.

But the light in my sister-in-law's bathroom is much better than in my own. There was no doubt. Negative.

I expect I'll get my period sometime today or tomorrow.

Wow, this really sucks.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger shanna said...

NO! NO NO NO NO NO!

Fuck.

No.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ugh. Shanna's fuck sums it up. I'm sorry.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous After Words said...

It really does suck. I am so sorry.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Antropóloga said...

I'm really sorry to hear that.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

so sorry to hear that, i was feeling very optimistic.

12:23 PM  
Blogger caramama said...

That really does suck. I am so very sorry. :-(

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Oh no. Damn it, no.

I'm so sorry. I was feeling optimistic, too.

2:08 PM  
Blogger May said...

Crap.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Yo-yo Mama said...

Not at all what I had hoped to see and I know not at all what you wanted to report. Indeed, it fucking sucks.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Aunt Becky said...

Well shitballs. I'm sorry.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Ah FUCK. I'm sorry.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

:-( Sorry to hear this. {{hugs}}

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Claire said...

i feel your pain sister. Loving your comments about over scrutinsing the preg stick. its amazing how you can magic up a line with your imagaination. Also have unicornuate uterus, would like to try to share some stuff with you as all alone on this one if you are interested. age 37 live in London. Claire

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home