Monday, November 16, 2009

Always prepared

As of this morning, the trigger shot hCG is officially no longer registering on a pee stick. Anything that shows up from here on out is definitely homegrown.

We're going away for the week. I'm packing mostly yoga pants because I'm bloated and uncomfortable. My uterus aches and I'm zitty and cranky and ridiculously exhausted. And have caught a cold from Bat Girl (thanks, daycare!) but can't take any good drugs while in the 2ww. If I turn out not to be pregnant, I will be PISSED.

Since we will be away through Saturday (13dpiui), I'm packing a box of pregnancy tests...and a travel pouch of tampons. You never know.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Here's hoping you come back with lots of tampons and at least one of the many positive pee sticks you get as the week ends.

8:35 PM  
Blogger JV said...

crossing my lurking fingers!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home