Friday, March 25, 2011

CD2

Hey! Hi! What's up! So, here I am again. Did a round of Provera, period started yesterday, went in today for the old poke-and-probe. (Let me tell you, the belated discovery that I don't actually have to have CD3 bloods and ultrasound done on CD3 has made a world of difference to the quality of my weekend mornings.) 112.5 IU of Gonal-F tomorrow night and Sunday night, back in on Monday morning. I very closely and specifically questioned the nurse who called me with instructions to make sure that Dr. SF wanted me to do the full 112.5 units, rather than dialing it down to approximate 100 as I did last cycle, and she confirmed yes, 112 (and that's why he wants me to come back after only 2 days of stims rather than the usual 3). Here we go!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Come on, follicles!

I get to sleep in tomorrow. It's lovely. Sigh.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Go follicles, go!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home