Monday, April 18, 2011

Do I know how to have a good time or what?

You know what's totally awesome? Working from 9 am to 9:30 pm for the second day in a row, then getting your period on your way home. Best Friday night EVER. At least I was standing in line waiting to pay for my beer when it happened.

Day 3 blood and scans this morning. Dr. SF recommended waiting a couple weeks before starting stims, because my ovaries are, and I quote, "looking a little beat up." So I'm going back for blood and scans in two weeks and we can go from there, unless of course I ovulate on my own HAHAHAHAHAHA hoo boy that was a good one. I'm a little relieved, honestly--I think the break I had before starting last cycle helped me handle it better. Not that it made it any easier when it went bust, but at least the cycle itself hadn't been torturous to boot.

Still have a lot to say about failure and other delightful topics, but no time to say it. But don't worry, it's coming.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

What a great way to start the weekend.

I hope Saturday was better, at least by comparison.

I have been thinking about you all weekend.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home