Wednesday, April 13, 2011

10dpiui

I woke up before my alarm this morning and lay in bed for a while, feeling completely Not Pregnant and delaying the moment when I got up to take the test that I knew would be negative.

And it was.

I have a lot more to say on the subject but I am just. so. angry at the world and sad and I can't focus enough to say what I want to say and I have to go do some bullshit work at my bullshit job and all I want to do is crawl under the covers and cry.

(Yes, I know things could still change blah blah earlycakes and if I end up being wrong and pregnant after all we will all have a good laugh. But I am pretty sure that this is over.)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to be able to laugh at how wrong you are. Until then, I'll be angry with you.

Two of the most inane sentences put together in the history of commenting. Sorry, I'm a bit braindead.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Jacquie | After Wirds said...

I hope that you are wrong and that it all changes but I'm also very sorry.

10:30 AM  
Blogger May said...

Shit.

Life can be so unfair.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Antropóloga said...

Well fuck.

10:53 AM  
Blogger shanna said...

Fuck it all. I'm sorry.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I just... gah!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Sometimes the world makes no fucking sense.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

I am so sorry. And very sad.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

So Sorry :(

This is the first time I've commented on your blog, but I used to read it years ago while I was dealing with my own secondary infertility. I lost your link, but found again recently. I'm sorry you are still dealing with this and I hope you get your BFP very soon. IF is so unfair....

10:35 AM  
Blogger MsPrufrock said...

I think it's about a year after you wrote this post by now. HOWEVER, I'm sorry that you are in this place and hope you can get out of it soon.

Stupid fucking misery.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home