Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quick hits

• Thanks for the thoughts on FB pregnancy announcements. Not sure yet how I'll do it but since I'll likely wait until I've had a chance to tell a bunch more people in person, I have a month or so to ponder. I realized that I never had to deal with this before because the last time I was pregnant THERE WAS NO FACEBOOK.

• First trimester screening results came back (am a little miffed that I had to finally call my doctor's office 10 days later and bug them to get the results, but that's another story). All normal, risk level calculated at 1/3321. Exhale.

• Maternity sweatpants. Is there a greater invention? I don't think so.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MsPrufrock said...

Pleased to hear the good news.

As for no FB last time round - our girls are old as hell now, that's why! I actually had a *blog* back in the day to inform family and friends about P's progress in utero and when she was an infant.

I know I say it all the time - but still so, so happy for you.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Jillian said...

No Facebook?! Is it possible? By your next pregnancy we will all be wondering if there was really a time without our robot butlers.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home