Monday, December 05, 2011

My own heart stopped

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a yolk sac, a fetal blob thingy, and...a heartbeat!

Dr. SF says that normally they keep patients through 9 weeks (I'm 6w2d) but that he would consider discharging me early if I got in to see my OB right away. "At this point my job is to get you to a heartbeat and to get you off the progesterone," he said. If levels continue to look good next week, I'll drop to 1/2 cc a day, and then they'll check the level one more time and then boot me.

Uh, now I guess I need to figure out my new OB. And (gulp) call to make an appointment.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger sarabeth said...

YAY!!!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Crystal T. said...

Woohoo!!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger May said...

I can't believe how excited I am for you, considering that we have never met. Hooray!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Jody said...

Woot, woot!

6:40 AM  
Blogger JV said...

congratulations!!!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home