Saturday, May 14, 2011

Longest 2ww ever

I can't believe I'm only 4dpiui. This week has DRAAAAAAAGGED. Part of the problem is that my last several IUIs have happened to be on a Sunday, so my mental calendar keeps wanting to count from Sunday, even though this time my IUI was on Tuesday. So I'll be like, "Oh, Thursday, almost a week gone already!" and then realize, no, it's only been TWO DAYS. Ugh.

Anyway, all proceeding as expected. SymptomWatch: the usual Ridiculous Nipples (TM) and bloating, not too much tenderness. I'm also having two symptoms I had when I got pregnant but haven't had on any cycle since, namely constipation and tender lumps in my armpits, but I'm trying not to read too much into that, considering that we're squarely in trigger shot territory and there hasn't even been enough time for anything to implant.

I've finally figured out that I always get my period 2 weeks after trigger, not 2 weeks after IUI, so a week from Sunday is D-Day--and I'll probably know one way or another as early as Friday. HPTs are on sale this week so I'm just going to go all out and test every single day next week, testing out the trigger and then seeing what happens. It'll give me something to DO instead of just sitting here going crazy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crossing everything I've got to cross.

10:26 AM  
Blogger May said...

Makes you wish we had time travel!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I just had my IUI today. Let's hope this is the cycle for both of us!! I also have to say that with my last pregnancy I was also constipated after my IUI and had never had that symptom with any of my other IUI's. Might be a good sign!!! PRAYING for you!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home