Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alas

Yesterday morning, 10dpiui, the test was as white as [insert your favorite white-based metaphor here]. I was so sure I was not pregnant I had a glass of wine with dinner.

Today, 11dpiui, yet another negative. Started spotting this morning. I'll probably get my period tomorrow.

I plan to spend the rest of the weekend doped up on allergy medication (denied to me this whole pollen-filled 2ww) and chocolate. Not sure what our next steps, if any, will be. I don't think I'm ready to call it quits.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Antropóloga said...

Well, that sucks. I'm sorry.

Enjoy your antihistamines.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Need I say more?

9:39 PM  
Blogger May said...

Well shit.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Damn damn damn.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm so sorry.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Hate it when that happens.
I'm so sorry. Again.
hope at least it was good chocolate.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home