Thursday, October 01, 2009

CD5

It may be possible to be too Zen about a cycle. Like, say, if it makes you almost forget to take your Gonal-F shot (I remembered as I was getting ready for bed last night, 20 minutes past the time I usually take it). Or if it makes you almost forget to take your underpants off before your transvaginal ultrasound (I remembered as I was about to hop up on the table).

Anyway, everything looked fine in there, and my bloodwork looked good too, so Dr. SF said he wanted to see me once over the weekend, and then next week we'd probably go into high gear with the once-daily blood and wandings. He even gave me a choice between coming in on Saturday or Sunday. So: continue on 75 IU through Saturday, monitoring Sunday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger OneTiredEma said...

LOL about your underpants. When I transferred from an RE to an OB and went to my 14 wk appt, I was about to strip from the waist down when the nurse told me they didn't need to see me THERE until the bitter end :)

Sending good thoughts your way!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home