Thursday, September 10, 2009

OMG, part 2

I just went to check meds pricing at Freedom Drug, which is where my clinic called in my prescriptions. And I am REALLY glad I stocked up on Gonal-F during my IUI cycle. Those 900 IU pens that cost me a mere $25 copay each when covered my insurance? For a cash-paying customer, $717. Ugh. I still might need to get another 300 IU pen ($239) at the end of stims, but I am really glad I have two pens sitting in my fridge and don't have to front $1434.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Holy crap!!!

I really, REALLY hope this works for you guys on the first try.

7:25 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

I know they are insanely expensive!! warning...you might hyperventilate(like I did)when you get your BIG box of drugs/meds from freedom drug. They give you LOTS and LOTS of needles and syringe-don't think you are going to use all of them!! I think they enjoy scaring people.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home