Saturday, August 22, 2009

We are go, repeat, we are go for takeoff

A.M. monitoring: Right side has one 17-18 mm follicle, and everything else was small enough that Dr. SF didn't even bother to measure. He assured me that, while there are a bunch of follicles simmering, they "will contribute to swelling, but not to pregnancy," which is what I wanted to hear. I mean, not the swelling part, because man, that bloating SUCKED last time around. But to know that there's very little chance of multiples now is a huge relief. (I do wish he had measured the follicles, but I trust him. Plus, my E2 was in the 500s, whereas the cycle I got pregnant with Bat Girl, where I had 3 likely follicles, it was over 1000 at this point.)

So: 37.5 IU Gonal-F tonight to finish it off. Trigger tomorrow. IUI Tuesday. Eek!

We're still a little terrified, especially with the timing being less-than-ideal--interviewing for new job(s), etc. But the husband and I talked about it today, and what it came down to is that if we don't have another child, we believe we will always regret it. And there will never be an ideal time. we go!



Blogger Miss W said...

Fingers crossed that everything goes well on Tuesday!!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Robbie said...


11:08 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Good luck!! Thinking of you!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you!

10:00 AM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Good luck!! Thinking positive thoughts!

11:30 PM  
Blogger statia said...

Good luck!!!

12:23 AM  
Blogger PiquantMolly said...

Tuesday! That was today!

How did it go?

(I'm constantly behind, apologies)

9:12 PM  
Blogger MsPrufrock said...

C'mon lady...Tuesday was a long time ago now. Update!

I like your second child philosophy. In my head I feel the same way, but I'm nervous about taking that step anyway. Hold my hand please.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home