Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CD9

Lots o'eggs this morning, all still hovering around 12 mm. I'm to increase Gonal-F dose to 112.5 IU (the hell?) tonight and come back tomorrow. That's 4 days in a row, people. I look like a junkie with all my track marks. "You just have a lot of eggs, so we have to be careful," the nurse told me. Sigh.

This is a major contrast to the cycle I got pregnant with Bat Girl, when I did a mere 5 days of stims, coasted, and triggered on day 9. Ah well, I guess low and slow is probably better anyway. Hopefully I won't have so much bloating and low-grade OHSS this time.

Also, I have two big deadlines in the next week and a half, and I just found out I made it to the next round for Dream Job, which means I didn't screw up the phone interview too badly, at least. Hyperventilating a little at everything I have to do before the end of the month...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Have your arms started getting lumpy scars yet? THAT is fun.

Hope the job process goes well.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home