Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CD8

This morning's scan: at least 3 or 4 larger follicles on the right (largest one about 12.5 mm), nothing much on the left. I also saw a nice triple-line lining on the monitor. 75 IU tonight (so I guess my E2 slowed down) and back again tomorrow. Apparently there's so much going on that they want to see me every day, for safety's sake.

I suspect that we'll end up cancelling this cycle. Of course, things could change, but unless one of those bigger follicles really breaks away from the pack and the others halt in their tracks, we probably won't feel comfortable going ahead. But I'm willing to wait and see.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Becky said...

Man, I'm hoping it's not a bust! Sending you proper follicle growing thoughts. Whatever THAT means. But you know I'm going to try and stimulate your ovaries from here.

3:55 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Hoping for one good one! Good luck!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home