On one hand, hey, we won't have to worry about babysitting--my mom can watch Bat Girl while we swan off to the clinic at 6:30 a.m.! On the other hand, any scenario in which one has to discuss being inseminated with one's own mother is just not a good one, you know? Especially since I certainly haven't even mentioned to my parents that we're THINKING of trying for #2, let alone actually trying.
The thing that irritates me the most is that I ACTUALLY HAD SOME CONTROL OVER THIS. If I had waited just two days--heck, even ONE day--to start taking the Provera, if I had thought ahead a little, this wouldn't be a problem. But I assumed it wouldn't work so quickly (I just took the last pill Saturday), and if it did, certainly I wouldn't get my period on Tuesday, THE WORST POSSIBLE DAY TO GET IT for scheduling purposes, would I?
Bleah. It is what it is. I guess we'll just deal.
In other news, I almost entered an online contest to win a new baby carrier. Then I didn't, because I am not insane.