Monday, November 12, 2007

A promise of posts to come

I started writing this long post detailing my Friday night (wherein Bat Girl SCREAMED nonstop for over an hour and nothing, NOTHING I could do made one damn bit of difference--methinks she is teething again, not that any of her previous bouts of "teething" have yielded any actual "teeth") but the minutiae were just too damn boring. So: baby screaming, mommy crying, 5 a.m. wakeup, etc. Nice.

I have a bunch of heavy posts swirling around in my head but am not sure which to tackle first. If anyone has a preference, vote in the comments.
1. My lingering issues over our breastfeeding struggles and how that's been affecting my thoughts about having more children
2. Sex, or the lack thereof in the Electric household
3. Why I still feel so jealous and possessive and threatened by the idea of BG loving and being loved by my in-laws, instead of being happy that she has all four grandparents still living and that they all want a relationship with her (because I am cold and dead inside?)

8 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Ooh, these all sound interesting. I'd be particularly itnerested to hear the in-law story. My MIL drives me up the wall and I loathe having her come visit. Which she now is, of course, for Christmas. I thought it'd be easier once we started having kids (the distraction during visits) but it's gotten worse.

Fa la la la la, la la la la...

3:28 PM  
Blogger May said...

INTERESTED.

I. Cannot. Type.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

any or all of the above will do for me. Obv I am obsessed by bfeeding right now and have read through all your archives, so that one would fit well with my neuroses. But not sure you should be feeding my neuroses...

4:18 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

oh lordy..other than point 1--which I had problems too, but obviously it is not stopping me from more torture--I can relate to #2 and #3. So I would like to hear about both. The sex thing is a sour subject in our household and #3 well, I am not sure why I feel the way I feel--since they are really nice people.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Me said...

#1 really interests me.

#2 I can relate to, though the sex thing wasn't a problem until he was about 2.5yrs and dropped his nap.

#3 OMG I thought it was only me! It's so weird isn't it?

5:48 PM  
Blogger shanna said...

#1 - Interests me, but I understand it could be raw for you right now.

#2 - Listening intently.

#3 - Not having all four grandparents still living may not change your feelings on this matter. Just sayin'

8:46 PM  
Blogger Antropóloga said...

I can imagine I'll relate to everything you say regarding #1. Anything would be interesting! Hope you get some nice calm peace and quiet. No teeth, huh? Enjoy the gummy smiles!

9:10 PM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

All three please. They all sound interesting to me.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home