Sunday, July 08, 2012

37+1

That's right--full term, baby! And somehow still going, despite 100+ degree heat and a move AND the fact that I'm still working full-time. Most of the living room is still in boxes and I don't know where half my stuff is, but yesterday my husband painted the baby's room (zero-VOC paint, come on people, you know me) and set up the crib. I sorted through the glass baby bottles I saved and ordered new nipples and collars. We have a car seat, though I haven't taken it out of the box yet. I bought some gigantic maxi pads for the aftermath of the birth. I just have to wash the crib bedding and a bunch of little onesies and buy diapers and wipes and formula, and we're pretty much set.

I feel like total hell but I only have two more weeks to go. July 24 is the official date, unless of course I go into labor before then.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Glad to hear things are still going well. :-)

2:05 PM  
Blogger May said...

Yowza!!! Full term! Hooray!

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Jillian said...

You are so delightfully normal!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous prasad said...

this thing are always going to be repeated.........

12:53 AM  
Anonymous vikramsingh said...

it was nice to here such a good words.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home