Friday, June 03, 2011

CD whatever

Well hello there! I haven't had time to update because I've had a hectic week of work. But I'm currently on day 4 of stims, which works out to CD-I-have-no-idea because as you may remember, I took an extra week off before I started stimming to help me get myself emotionally prepped. Which doesn't seem to help because I have a terrible attitude right now. I'm convinced this cycle won't work, am annoyed by the necessity of doing my shots, and generally feel hateful toward life. So yeah, I think taking the rest of the summer off will be a good and needed thing. Because, you know, this won't work.

Anyway, I've done 3 days of 112 IU Gonal-F, and tonight I'm doing 75 IU and going back in tomorrow. This morning's bloodwork showed E2 went from 89 on Tuesday to 510 today. Not that that really means anything to me, other than that it's a big jump--I know vaguely what E2 numbers should look like around trigger but the interim is just noise to me. But Nice Nurse volunteered the numbers without my even asking, which I loved.

Meanwhile, Bat Girl has just been diagnosed with vitiligo, of all things. Because we needed another weird condition to deal with over here. I haven't really processed my own feelings about it but of course the important thing is that she's basically healthy and we'll all be OK. More later.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness Batgirl has such a sunscreen-aware mother.

I'm sorry you're feeling down. I don't blame you. I guess the small silver lining is that a crabby bad attitude won't make you less liekly to succeed any more than optimism and wishful thinking can get the job done.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Well, that doesn't sound helpful. Of course not life threatening but quite something to manage.

re the cycle, I agree with jaysaint. Unless you forget to take the drugs completely, I'd have whatever attitude you want.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Heather said...

I'm sorry that is just one more thing on your plate. My friend's daughter also has that.

And I agree... take the summer off if you need to. Take care of you!! :-)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home