Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Blogger makes me tired

But despite my total lack of html skillz I managed to update my sidebar, cleaning up my links and figuring out how to get my bloglines feeds listed. Check it out! Who else should I be reading to help me waste time at work? I had trouble sorting some blogs into infertile vs. non-infertile but really it was too much of an existential quandary on 5 hours sleep and fuck it, it's not like anyone's going to go looking and then complaining about it, right? (although, if you feel your blog has been mischaracterized, let me know!)

Also, I have been planning to go through and label all my posts and then do a sort-by-label thingy on the sidebar, but there doesn't seem to be any quick way to do that--I either have to manually code each label's link or I have to switch to Blogger's paint-by-numbers "Layout" mode, which I think will break all the html fussing I've already done. Bleah. Any ideas? (Besides "Shell out for Typepad, you cheap Luddite.")

Housekeeping posts are so riveting!

7 Comments:

Blogger Antropóloga said...

Hey, I'm infertile!

Hm, never been so insistent about that before. Almost as though I enjoy infertility.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've moved my blog, it's now at www.scarredbellybutton.wordpress.com cos I ditched blogger.

2:15 AM  
Blogger MsPrufrock said...

I've thought about the post labelling thing, but I'm too lay to do it all manually. Maybe someday.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Aunt Becky said...

You have to pay for blogs? Seriously?

I had no idea.

8:24 AM  
Blogger MoMo said...

You are a rock star for having the time to do all these!!! Maybe one day I will have the time and motiviation to do it too...god knows my links are so oudated!!!

10:36 AM  
Blogger heather said...

feel free to read my blog. our girls have the same birthday!

www.heathersendeavors.blogspot.com

i'm soon to ttc #2 through FET.

12:41 AM  
Blogger heather said...

go for the potty seat! i was just looking at the packaging today (we got a 2nd one for the downstairs bath) and it says 12+.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home