Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fun things at 10.5 months

Yesterday, Bat Girl:

• Pointed at her daddy and said "Daddy!" (She yelled "Mama!" that one time but doesn't really say it anymore, dammit.)

• Was deemed enough of a big girl (due to the NONSTOP WALKING OMG) at the pediatrician yesterday (my husband took her in to get the second half of her flu shot) that she was able to stand on the floor scale to get weighed, instead of lying on the baby scale. (Good thing, too, since at her 9 month appointment you would have thought we were strapping her to the rack when we tried to lay her down.)

• Slept from 8:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., had a bottle, and then slept until 6:30 a.m.! One waking! Positively civilized! (I don't have a problem feeding her once at night, since she is such a snacky eater--few ounces at a time here and there--that I think she could legitimately be hungry after 6 hours.)

Woo!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MoMo said...

Bat girl rocks!!! She is a superstar baby!

I've been meaning to email you..sorry I've been swamped. I will try to drop you a line before I take off for vacation!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Yeah! One Feeding! I am right there with you! Except Sam eats a lot more than a few ounces, but hours at a time I will take! Merry Christmas!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home