Sunday, November 06, 2011

Two out of three ain't bad

Out of 22 eggs retrieved, 15 fertilized. I would have been thrilled if we'd had 10, so 15 is amazing.

They'll call me Tuesday morning to either give me a time for transfer that afternoon or to tell me that we're pushing to day 5 (Thursday). Since we're doing single embryo transfer, my doctor wants to do a blastocyst transfer if possible, so fingers crossed that there's still plenty growing and looking good on Tuesday morning.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jillian said...

Very exciting!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

15 sounds like a blast transfer would be a good possibility. Fingers crossed. Rock star!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

So glad that all is going well.

11:46 PM  
Blogger May said...

Ooh! I feel very good about this cycle. Toes all crossed.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Crossing my fingers and my toes for you!!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home