Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks...

...for all the supportive comments. I wasn't sure whether to post about it, honestly. I mean, as veterans of IF and/or regular readers of IF blogs, we've all seen our share of darkness and bitterness online. But I just didn't feel like posting one more tale of woe. I hate what my blog became when I was in my darkest times before Bat Girl's birth--though I of course leave it all up there for honesty's sake, and to let others know they aren't alone--and I didn't want to go back to being one of those blogs where, as much as you care about the person writing it, you're like, "Oh god, what is she complaining about now?"

But again in the interest of honesty, I continue to put it out there. I probably won't post about therapy in any detail, because who really wants to read that? However, if in the course of therapy I hit on the magic formula for wanting to have sex nonstop (other than, "get in a time machine and go back to being 21 years old"), I will most definitely share it with you all.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Becky said...

This is one of my favorite things about the internet.

4:13 PM  
Blogger statia said...

Oh dude, if I told you my vaginal woes, you'd feel normal. Trust me.

6:31 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Please do share if you figure out how to have nonstop sex!! There are a lot of us who needs help!

8:31 PM  
Blogger sara said...

I love the fact tat you actually say what it going on - it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one. And your honesty is refreshing - I admire it! Hope things continue to improve and I always like see you updates :-)

8:54 AM  
Blogger MsPrufrock said...

Honesty is good! As you may have noticed I'm all for it on one's blog. Reading various blogs I wonder if anyone is having regular sex, or even semi-regular sex.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home