Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm such a dork

Reading my April horoscope on Astrology Zone just now (beginning of the month was crazy and I'm just now getting around to it), I came across the following:

"If you are attached and hope to conceive or adopt a baby, try at the most fertile new moon of the year for you, the one we have been talking about above, April 27, and the weeks that follow."

April 27 will be CD11. How dorky am I that, on reading that, I got a little tingle of hope?

(Side note: How exactly does one "try" to adopt? Props to Susan Miller for trying to be inclusive there, but surely there was a better way to word that sentence.)

2 Comments:

Blogger MoMo said...

I hope the April horoscope comes true! I will keep my fingers crossed.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Not dorky at all! That's amazing how in sync your horoscope is to your life events. I truly hope it all comes true for you!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home