Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wasting time

I thought that after all the injections and blood draws and cooter-cam rides were over, I might be able to focus and get some work done. But no, at 3dpiui, I am as distracted as ever. Blogging is a blessing and a curse. Blessing: reading blogs gives me something to do all day. Curse: I'm supposed to be, you know, working or something.

Last night I dreamed I got my period. I remember thinking, as I stared at the dream-blood in my dream-panties, wow, trigger on CD9, IUI on CD11, period on CD14, shortest cycle EVER. I also thought, in my dream, well, at least the medication left in my Follistim pen won't go to waste.

In another of my la-la-la-I'm-moving-on-with-my-life gestures, I bought 8 tank tops today (on sale, naturellement). Size small. Very fitted. I think I have a sickness.

6 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of shopping. The tops will last. Keep up the distraction, it's very important at this stage.

4:39 AM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Shopping is good...as Thalia said, the tops will last! And it is good you are finding ways to distract you during this 2ww!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Shopping is the best therapy. And on sale? Even better!

:)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I agree with everyone else...shopping is a great way to take your mind of the 2ww, so go ahead and buy as many teensy tank tops as you want!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you on the tops - they'll last. Ah, the mind of an infertile - even in our dreams we start planning for our next cycle: "well, at least the medication left in my Follistim pen won't go to waste." I'm hoping it becomes a nonissue for you this cycle.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Family Ties said...

I am glad it was just a dream.... :)

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home