Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ripping off the bandaid

In the spirit of desensitization therapy, today I went to lunch with my newly-pregnant coworker and then after work went to a movie with R., my newly-pregnant friend. And I survived! Not only that, but I feel much better. Thanks for all the kind words. Am feeling very proud of myself for bucking up and not letting the bitterness swallow me up.

Sunday was my last day of Clomid, which may or may not have something to do with the lightening of my mood today. Friday morning (CD12) I go in for the first wanding of this cycle, where the decision will be made whether or not to begin Follistim. Fingers crossed that there is something to see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

You are a brave woman. Well done for doing that and having a good time, too. Hoping the ovaries are looking good.

9:19 AM  
Blogger MoMo said...

That's great that you were able to go out and managed to have a good time.

Good luck on Friday....I hope everything goes well.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

When an appropriate title! I'm quite impressed that you surrounded yourself with pregnant people and enjoyed your time with them.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Friday reveals some promising follicles!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home