Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Holding

Nothing much to report. I took a pregnancy test Friday morning...and another one Saturday, just in case. Both definitively negative. I started Provera on Sunday (CD41) and will take it through Thursday; based on previous experience, I'll probably get my period within the week. And then the letrozole cycle, take 2, commences. Whee!

I spent much of the weekend checking out blogs I haven't read in a while and freaking myself out about bed rest--Miss W., who also has UU, wrote about how awful hers was, and I can't stop thinking about it. Just an example of my tendency to get WAAAY ahead of myself. Like, why don't we worry about, oh, GETTING PREGNANT first, then worry about making it to seeing a heartbeat, then worry about making it through the first trimester, THEN maybe worry about whether I'll have to go on bed rest. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home